with Julie Edge and Lisa Ash Drackert
Sundays September 23, October 7, October 21, 2018
4:00- 5:30 pm @ Westport Yoga KC
Learn how to build and sustain a daily writing meditation practice in this exclusive 6-week course.
The Writing-to-Wholeness Workshop includes:
- 6 weeks of daily writing prompts delivered via text
- 3 in-person class sessions held at Westport Yoga KC
- a custom tailored journal
- weekly e-mails with writing tips and encouragement to support your practice
- continuous online support from facilitators Julie Edge and Lisa Ash Drackert
- complimentary tea and water during in-person meeting sessions
- complimentary attendance of the Yin Yoga class immediately following in-person gatherings
- 10% off all retail purchases at Westport Yoga KC during the duration of your course
Writing meditation is a daily practice blending the art of writing with spiritual development. Similar to journaling, writing meditation practice provides a safe place for emotional release and of ‘letting go’ of thoughts. However, different than journaling, writing meditation is not meant to capture the day’s activities or to solve a specific problem. It’s a free writing method that offers a way to observe thoughts and emotion in a judgement-free zone.
Learn more from Julie: www.insideedgecoach.com/writing-workshop
(Fine Print: Daily Writing Prompts are delivered via text at 5:00 am for 6 weeks. Prompts begin on Monday, September 24th and end on Sunday, November 3rd. Please note, you must 'opt-in' to receive these texts. Max capacity: 24; pre-registration is required by September 9, 2018.)