Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Module
with Grace Duckworth, RYT-500
November 15- 17 and November 22-23, 2019
@ Westport Yoga KC
This Master Class has been designed to advance teaching style to guarantee improvement of mobility in students as quickly as one session’s time. Work with peers over four day’s time in the “Intuitive Body Sequencing” Master Class to enhance your teaching style. Leave with 30 hours of experience and a strong plan to increase growth rate within student base.
Develop the ability to guide students through postures with science based sequencing designed for the central population of practitioners, using the Sthira Sukham Method “Intuitive Body” formula. Bring balance to your clients either one on one or in group sessions with physical wellness and through mindful action.
Curriculum: 30 Contact Hours
• Cover importance of imbalances like asymmetry, thoracic stiffness and poor breathing patterns and why this can be a game changer for your success rate as a teacher
• Gain the skill to spot imbalances in different body types and build in alternative solutions without deviating from the original plan of growth for your class
• Understand primary limiting factors of major movement that are keeping your students from reaching their full potential
• Broaden methods of instruction with an easy to understand approach to anatomy and sensible, creative options for traditional poses that apply to all issues related to mobility
• Learn to use the “Scale Method” and breathing practices that help students find better control of energy
Day 1, Saturday November 16: 7:45 am - 10:15 am; 1:30 - 5:30 pm
Intro to Formula/Forward Folds/Imbalances in Clients
Day 2, Sunday November 17: 8 am - 10 am, 12 pm - 5:30 pm
Day 3, Saturday November 23: 7:45 am - 10:15 am; 1:30 - 5:30 pm
Side Bending and Twisting/Hitting Plateaus with Clients/Teaching to Multiple Imbalances
Day 4 Sunday November 24: 8 am - 10 am, 12 pm - 5:30 pm
Effective Core Work/Cross Referencing Postures/Guaranteed Growth/Safe Growth
This four day Master Class has been designed for teachers with 200 hours of training or a minimum of one year teaching experience.
Read more about Grace’s teaching here: graceduckworth.com
Minimum Participants: 8 by November 1, 2019. Maximum participants: 18. Full Registration due to reserve your spot.